.Net Web Developer
||Net Web Developers (2 Open Positions)
||Under general direction, the Web Developer will design, develop, and produce a variety of computer, web and/or other materials to support company and client needs.
||Friday, September 25, 2015
|Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain .NET Applications and Active Server Pages that utilize a SQL Server database using stored procedures to maintain data.
- Assist in project planning and web site design.
- Develop content for websites, including graphics and written content; will make necessary improvements and enhancements to current web content, and work on special web programming as needed.
- Assist in the design of web friendly interfaces, reports, and templates.
- Participate in all phases of project lifecycle: planning, designing, developing, testing, debugging, maintaining, and updating.
- Knowledge of PHP is also very desirable
- Ideal candidate should have excellent communication skill in the English language — reading, writing — is an absolute must since all forms of communication in all projects will be in English.
- Technical requirements
- 1+ years experience in ASP.NET Web-Forms. Excellent in ASP.NET MVC (3 or 4) is desirable.
- 1+ years experience in .Net Framework(3.x, 4.x).
- Very good in understanding & implementing Microsoft SQL Server, implement Stored Procedure.
- Have experience in enhancing performance & security for system.
- Understanding & implementing Design Patterns is desirable.
- Experience at least 1-2 years in similar position
Qualified candidates will be invited to take qualifying exams for English language proficiency, and an technical interview conducted by Vidaltek’s representatives at 34 Tran Hung Dao Street, Tan Son Nhi Ward, Tan Phu District, Hồ Chí Minh City, Vietnam.
||University degree in Computer Science or Engineering equivalence sample content
Please contact Hachi Nguyen at (08) 39 490 565 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org